Emergency Dentist Lismore
If you have a toothache, broken tooth or a lost filling, then contact our professional dental team on 02 6621 5528 in your dental emergencies.
At Cumulus dental lismore, we treat dental emergencies very seriously and we keep certain appointment times everyday to take care of such emergencies. Because we understand that they can occur anytime and need attention sooner to avoid any further complications.
Dental Emergency Tips:
If you’re experiencing a toothache, try the following steps:
- Rinse the mouth with warm salt water for temporary relief.
- Take painkillers like Panadol, which helps in relieving the pain temporarily.
- Sometimes antibiotics may be required. Please arrange to see dentist as soon as possible.
Tooth Knocked Out
- If it is a first (deciduous) “baby” tooth there is no need to place the tooth back in to the socket as this may damage emerging permanent teeth.
- If it is a permanent tooth, and the root is intact, lightly wash the tooth in water or milk to remove visible dirt, (Do not touch the root of the tooth at all.) then replace the tooth into the socket as soon as possible. The sooner this can be done the better chances of tooth to survive.
- If it is not possible to replace the tooth in to the socket then place the cleaned tooth in a container of milk or in person’s saliva and take it with you to the dentist immediately. Do not place it in water as this may damage the root surface of the tooth.
- Call us immediately on 02 66215528 to make an appointment at our Lismore Dental clinic – Cumulus dental.